Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
NOTE: If you are an InComm Employee, click this link: Career Site for InComm Employees. Please do not create a new account.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Mexico City. The role of the Account Manager II is to develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for specific retail partnership accounts. In this role you will build relationships and develop programs with the objective to optimize revenue and profitability of our retail prepaid programs. As the assigned key account manager, you will focus on maintaining, retaining, and growing an owned book of business as well as support the overall business priorities in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- InComm offers an opportunity to work in the interesting niche of fin-tech and consumer goods.
- We have client relationships with many of the world’s well-known brands and retailers.
- We offer a fun, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy environment with an office in Lomas de Chapultepec
- Benefits: We offer a Savings Fund, Medical Insurance, an Annual Bonus, and monthly gasoline and grocery vouchers.
Above and beyond the raw skills, we’re looking for people with a few key traits:
- Resourceful Problem SolverWho Loves a Bit of Chaos– You will have the ability to be creative, implement solutions, and take the initiative to be a part of the solution on a larger scale
- A high EQ– Being nice really does matter!
- Collaboration– We value teamwork and a collaborative spirit.
Working out of our office in North Miami Beach, FL, the Data Analyst II contributes in a significant way to the processing of InComm Agent Solutions’ revenue cycle and performs critical day-to-day functions of the revenue department. The Analyst ensures that all payments are completed accurately and processed to the appropriate financial institutions in a timely fashion. This highly collaborative person works closely with the other members of the Revenue Team, as well as other Accounting and Operations teams, and reports directly to the Finance Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- is incredibly detail-oriented;
- is highly collaborative;
- is a team player;
- is able to think outside of the box;
- and is able to innovate at all levels of their position.