InComm is a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services and transaction technologies to retailers, brands and consumers. InComm supports more than 400,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connects brands with new markets and gives consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
InComm stays ahead of emerging trends by analyzing market needs and leveraging its global, innovative commerce platform, go-to-market expertise and extensive partner relationships. With 123 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta and has offices in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. For more information, visit www.incomm.com or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/incomm.
This Account Manager II will be responsible for developing account relationships, managing initial and ongoing account launches, maximizing opportunities to expand distribution of retail and B2B physical and digital gift card products, recommend additional account product offerings, engage accounts in promotional opportunities and maintain a consistent account revenue stream, as well as other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned. This position’s key focus will be to maintain, retain, and grow an owned book of business as well as support the overall business priorities in a fast paced and evolving environment.
This Account Manager II will report to the assigned Associate Director of Accounts or Director of Accounts. This position’s key focus will be to grow and maintain the prepaid business for InComm at assigned retailer(s) while driving and maximizing account productivity. The Inside Account Manager should be detail orientated and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of category management, reporting, and analysis. This person will help the InComm account team support the prepaid category at the retailer with the goal of growing sales and profitability with a special focus on operational, marketing and promotional initiatives. An overview of responsibilities include:
1. Ongoing communication with each retailer by leading or facilitating weekly status calls and tracking open items
2. Assist with planning new store setup and support
3. Assist with executing new product and program launches
4. Marketing and advertising support:
5. Reporting and analysis:
6. Support with presentations for business review presentations, promo summaries, new partner/program proposals and partner alliance
7. Maintain fixtures components, inventory and planograms utilizing JDA software
8. Primary Liaison with InComm warehouse team to support all kitting and orders
9. Assist with the on-going management of InComm Auto Replenishment and OOS levels
10. Maintain and manage InComm’s MDM (Merchant Data Management) for new store locations as well as zero store sales management
11. Secure allocations from individual product owners as needed, to get ETAs on new products/initiatives, etc.
12. Manage all new production requests working with DC to ensure inventory is delivered on time for launches.
13. Forecasting future needs on cards based on a formula that includes current sell-through rate, expansion and new stores.
14. Liaison for store support and merchandising initiatives and maintenance.
15. Work closely with merchandising to ensure inventory is being counted and recorded correctly.
16. Collaborate with merchandising teams on special initiatives/resets/addressing problems to resolution
17. Reviewing reports/pictures provided by merchandisers to ensure execution and compliance with account team and retailer strategy.
18. Regular support, troubleshooting and resolution for store level, billing and Customer Service Issues
19. Ongoing Maintenance of databases, including: master store list, fixture list by store, pricebook and InComm merchant program file.
·Excellent relationship management skills
·Proven ability to grow account revenue thru activities such as product expansion, promotional opportunities or program implementations
·Experience analyzing sales reports and identifying trends
·Proven ability to create and implement strategic plans
·Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
·Ability to organize and prioritize workload throughout multiple accounts and meet deadlines
·Must be driven to identify and exceed customer needs and expectations
·Ability to listen attentively, respond effectively and resolve account issues in a timely manner
·Ability to act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts, including operational tasks
·Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
·Detail oriented and outstanding organizational skills
·Ability to forecast, monitor, and manage inventory
·Ability to communicate and work effectively across various internal organizations in support of account initiatives
·Comfortable learning new technology/product lines in a highly innovative environment
·Proficiency in Microsoft Office software with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
·10% Travel Requirement
·Requires close supervision on strategic initiatives
·Must be able to apply a clear understanding of InComm systems and policies
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program Tier III