Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
InComm is looking to hire a Voice Software Engineer III to join our IT Services team.
• Work on projects of all scopes by attending project meetings, collaborating with other voice engineers, and implementing system and design changes.
• Work with product owners, business analysts, and call center administrators to design and implement IVR solutions.
• Develop, maintain, and support a highly-scalable, efficient IVR platform that takes millions of calls per week.
• Serve as technical leader and SME for InComm’s IVR platform.
• Mentor and guide junior developers and engineers.
• Create new IVRs and modify existing IVRs using Cisco CVP Call Studio.
• Maintain security and compliance by ensuring the IVR platform complies with PCI DSS, HIPAA, and internal regulations.
• Perform preventative maintenance activities and participate in business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
• Cross train with other engineers to maintain and manage add/moves and changes.
• Provide accurate and creative technical solutions to problems which also align with industry best practices
• Work with other contact center engineers, voice engineers, customer care team members, and external telecom carrier resources in support of a large telephony environment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
• Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with end-user customers
• Willingness to learn new technologies and skillsets is required
• Ability to work on several projects at once, track and meet deadlines, and update project stakeholders on a regular basis
• Strong object-oriented programming skills are required
• Minimum 6+ years Java development experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of parsing, transforming, and building XML and JSON is required
• Comprehensive knowledge of building efficient Java HTTP clients is required
• Apache Tomcat experience preferred
• Source code version control experience preferred
• Prior Cisco CVP IVR development experience preferred
• Oracle Certified Associate (or Professional), Java Programmer certification a plus
• Working knowledge of Cisco UCCE (Cisco ICM, CUIC, AW/HDS, etc.) a plus
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier 3