Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
The Software Engineer IV (Lead) will be working on the VMS Delivery Team. The VMS Team supports a core financial platform that contains a suite of applications. Webservices, web applications, high transaction volume java applications that are multi-threaded and high performing.
• Ensure Delivery of planned initiatives on time with quality.
• Manage application technical architecture and drive the delivery team towards best practices. tools., technologies and improve overall efficiency of the delivery organization
• Hands on experience using Java/J2EE/Sprint Boot/Restful webservices development
• Lead development sprints through SDLC from requirements to production delivery.
• Work with SCM team to create pipeline and ensuring Test driven development is achieved for all projects
• Automate processes through SDLC to permit speed of delivery
• Ensure appropriate monitoring and alerting is in place prior to production deployments.
• Support new and continued development of existing system. Develop, build, deploy and configure applications
• Technical design and analysis of business use cases in preparation for development.
• Work well in Agile or Lean Software Development Life Cycle.
• Able to quickly adjust and support changing priorities per business needs.
• Provide unit testing to ensure quality of builds in a continuous integration environment.
• Participate in the full lifecycle of projects, including effective use of version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess complex situations and understand key issues quickly
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions while keeping management informed
• Migration of platforms and application components.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or Information Systems or other related discipline required.
• 10+ years of Java/J2EE development experience
• At least 3 years of technical lead experience
• 5+ years of Oracle experience
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design principles including abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism and encapsulation
• Experience with the full lifecycle of software development including use of version control tools, build management, unit testing, issue tracking software (e.g. SVN, Git, Maven, bamboo, Jenkins, Sonar, JIRA)
• Excellent organizational skills, self-administration, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and effective prioritization
• Required experience with the following technologies
o Spring/Spring-MVC or JAX-RS
o JAVA, XML
o Tomcat, JBoss
o Container based environments (Docker)
o Spring (data, boot, security, batch)
o Hibernate, Hibernate/JPA
o REST Services, SOAP Services
o API Management frameworks
o General SQL/Database experience, MS-SQL, Oracle
o Jenkins, Sonar
o JIRA & Confluence
• Awareness of the following technologies is a plus:
o Angular 2 +, Angular Material, AngularCLI
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess complex systems and situations and troubleshoot issues
• Problem solving skills, critical thinking and strong decision-making skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and interpersonal interactions (ability to foster a cooperative work environment)