Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
The technical functions performed to configure all InComm platforms to support the launch of various products, merchants, processors and other related efforts are being consolidated into the Configuration Solutions team. This is a technically challenging position that offers excellent learning, leadership and growth opportunities. Major responsibilities include analysis of incoming requests to identify and implement all system configurations required to facilitate successful transaction processing, billing and reporting; including testing of work performed.
The Prod Configuration Spec I will follow documented configuration steps, use appropriate tools to implement high volume configurations routinely. The position requires problem solving skills, and the ability to recognize issues within InComm platforms and engage System Specialists for resolution.
1. For any type of business challenge, identify all systems that need to be configured, do the necessary updates and test the changes for release into production.
2. Provide Level 3 Support to troubleshoot production problems and implement necessary configuration fixes.
3. Provide technical consulting to resolve configuration challenges of partners, processors and merchants during project implementations.
Become a subject matter expert to business analysis and guide development teams on how to design and implement new solutions that can be easily configured.
Essential Knowledge / Experience:
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and general SQL to query and maintain database data is required.
A general knowledge of Java and Object Oriented programming is desired to be able to discuss technical details of InComm platforms.
Qualities / Skills:
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, SQL, Complex Stored Procedures
• Java (Core and Enterprise Edition)
• MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must have superior verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work independently and with initiative to tight deadlines
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and delegate
• Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Can-do attitude; Energetic, passionate and driven
• High-level of creativity, adaptability and persistence to find the best solutions
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, CS, or relevant field experience.