Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
The Manager, Software Engineering will lead a Software Engineering Team responsible for a new Consolidated Closedloop Platform. The postiion will focus on operationalizing this new platform, as well as supoorting product migrations and new feature development.
• Ensure Delivery of planned initiatives on time with quality.
• Work with Business to review strategy, project requirements and delivery planning.
• Manage architecture for applications, socialize with ARB to ensure standards are complied with.
• Ensure teams follow InComm standards and best practices, for logging, code review
• Manage development sprints through SDLC from requirements to production delivery.
• Manage code Build and packaging processes with SCM
• Manage QA processes, strategy and delivery dates
• Drive QA automation
• Manage and maintain lower environments (QA, UAT, Staging)
• Manage, maintain and track production deployments
• Establish and Manage production support, on-call schedule for DEV and Ownership resources.
• Establish processes for Operational Tasks, automate processes through SDLC to permit speed of delivery
• Ensure appropriate monitoring and alerting is in place prior to production deployments.
• Maintain and publish relevant metrics across Dev, QA and Prod
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
• 10+ years of IT experience
o At least 3 years of experience in Manager/Lead role
• Experience with development lifecycle as well as awareness of databases, network, infrastructure, business analysis, project delivery, quality assurance and production support.
• Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, Data analysis, and testing
• Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience in managing multiple assignments
• Demonstrated technical management experience in organizing, planning and executing development projects from conception through implementation
• Demonstrated knowledge of system integration issues between diverse platforms
• Experience in leading work teams and or technical staff including developers and analysts
• Ability to learn new technologies and lead the the team to translate them into working software
• Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design
• Demonstrated ability to advance project timelines and effectively communicate status updates to stakeholders
• Demonstrate ability to understand complex financial algorithms and build logical programming solutions to solve the financial problems.