Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
The FS-Web team is a team that develops, deploys and maintains multiple websites and applications to support our card holders. The team will be responsible for end to end delivery of these web applications as well the required services to support customer self-service functions.
• Analyze requirements/ user stories to appropriately support design activities
• Perform all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications including, developing prototypes and writing new code / API's
• Function as an active member of an agile team through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
• Produce software builds from software source code
• Conduct integration tests as defined in the test specifications, including event logging and reporting of results
• Perform unit and assembly testing of software components including the design, implementation, evaluation, and execution of unit and assembly test scripts
• Debug software components, identifies, fixes and verifies remediation of code defects (own work and the work of others)
• Identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
• Provides continuous support for ongoing production application availability
• Work with product owners to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and manage a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.