InComm is a global leader in fintech innovation. We started in an Atlanta basement 25 years ago and today we are an organization of close to 3,000 employees, across 30+ countries. We hold several hundred international technical patents and continue to innovate and grow aggressively.
InComm, a global leader in FinTech and PrePaid technology innovation, is rapidly moving into the e-Commerce space. We are looking for a seasoned expert to lead us, specifically, someone who has led the take-over and/or build out of a large E-commerce platform. This role requires technical acumen, the ability to influence at the highest levels of company management, the ability to drive change throughout an organization, and the ability to inspire and motivate at all levels within a technical department. Skills we value the most are innovation, leadership, passion, and integrity.
• Build out and support the full stack development team tasked with the development, and support of InComm’s e-Commerce as a Platform service
• Lead the continued strategy, design, development, deployment, and configuration of InComm's e-Commerce initiatives
• Apply best practices and proven strategy to maximize the growth and total value of InComm's e-Commerce business
• Work across departments, teams and organizations to drive change and growth as it pertains to InComm's e-Commerce initiatives
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Master’s Degree or higher is preferred
• At least 5 years of proven experience leading a large scale, .com e-Commerce platform
• At least 5 years of experience leading a large development organization
• Expert understanding of e-Commerce best practices and the ability to implement those throughout the organization
• Ability to lead a department utilizing Agile software development methodologies and principles
• Ability to lead and develop technical leaders
• Ability to lead and develop an organization, implementing continuous delivery and integration (DevOps) within the delivery and support life-cycle.
• Ability to work with customers and product owners at the highest levels, both technical and non-technical