- Collaborate with business professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for software development projects.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations of workflows, user interfaces, data schemas, etc.
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration, security, maintainability and extensibility.
- Successfully communicate designs, research, and potential issues with team members and
- Develop, enhance and maintain existing applications.
- Excellent knowledge of UML or other modeling methods.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, application design, architecture and deployment processes in a full stack .Net development environment.
- 3+ years of experience with Visual Studio and .Net 3.5/4.0+.
- 2+ years REST, WCF, SOAP, TCP/IP, Web Forms.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles and modeling methods.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, jQuery, Bootstrap or Entity Framework is a plus.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed