· Strong Unix skills including performance analysis and windows is a plus.
· Supports the preparation of the performance environment and infrastructure
· Performs the execution of the performance testing, problem resolution, data collection and analysis according to the project plan schedule
· Contributes to the development of performance scripts and non-functional requirements gathering.
· Sizes performance benchmark/tests effort, identifies, and documents tasks for the project plan and Level of Effort.
· Creates and maintains Devtest and Load Runner scripts and scenarios or any other load test tool.
· Makes contingency decisions during the test execution for retest and modification of scenarios
· Responsible for creating all project deliverables including performance strategy, performance test reports and performance dashboards for metrics etc.
· Leads performance requirements planning workshops, test readiness reviews and performance test results review
· Develops, maintains, and ensures compliance of Performance engineering processes, policies and procedures.
· Gathers business key metrics and volumetric and assembles workload and transaction information for performance testing
· Assists with the identification, creation and maintenance of data needed to execute performance test.
· Assist leading conference calls to perform load/volume/smoke test.
· Work on a small team as a self-starter, a go-getter
· Test at smoke, stress testing, endurance/soak, spike, volume, scalability and load test levels.
· Collaborate with different teams within the IT organization.
· Monitors network, DB, system performance on Windows and Linux environment.
· Monitors DBs performance, ensure that databases are operating at optimum efficiency.
· Handles User and Security Management