Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
The Financial Services (FS) delivery team is seeking a Architect to provide architectural oversight and direction on various development efforts. FS delivery team is responsible for development on InComm’s Greencard and VMS platforms, and its value added services platforms like Scan/Reload and the FS API layer.
· Design and plan high quality software applications using technology for Financial Services (FS) based on detailed business requirements
· Ability to apply Software Architecture best practices for system design of the Software solutions within the Financial Services domain, provide technology leadership and support to the R&D teams and support the creation of a scalable, secure, flexibly deployed and extensible next generation solutions.
· Contribute towards the definition and implementation of the architecture framework, methodology and tools in order to ensure that they are understood and used by IT and the Business.
· Plan and coordinate activities to ensure compliance with regulations, standards and requirements.
· Assess strategy to find requirements and constraints that affect (changes in) the Enterprise Architecture
· Advise on the adoption of new technologies and concepts to keep architecture inline with market and available technologies
· Support the development of functional and technical specifications within established time frames with a minimum of supervision.
· Understand, analyze and document existing Financial Services Platforms / applications and provide recommendations on improvements.
· Define and enforce architectural standards, coding/development standards and processes.
· Initiate proposals for improving the architectural methodology and ensure that they are implemented
· Monitor, analyze and advise on adoption of new developments in architecture.
· Work in collaboration with Product Owners, technical project teams, infrastructure, Information Security and other stakeholder teams.
· A degree in Information Technology or equivalent academic qualification
· Architectural Certifications like TOGAF
· 7+ years of relevant experience in a similar position using core Java, JEE technologies, Webservices, ESBs, JBoss Fuse
· Experience with Databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
· Experienced in design, development, build and release management
· Must have experience in web services and SOA architecture and strong understanding of object oriented design concepts
· Strong knowledge and experience in Financial Services Industry
· Proven experience in Business requirement elicitation and architectural design.
· Designing and implementing continuous delivery pipelines and robust test automation
· Knowledge of Enterprise and Application Design Patterns, Microservices
· Experience with OpenShift or Cloud Foundry
· Knowledge of container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
· Experience guiding multi-team software solutions within in an Agile environment
· Strong collaboration and coaching skills
· Must possess the ability to work in a team environment, have excellent communication skills and a cooperative and positive attitude
· Debugging, troubleshooting: ability to translate symptoms and problems into root causes.