Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
As an IT Operations Service Coordinator at American Express - Serve, you will perform a combination of Service Management and Production Support Analyst duties such as, development, implementation and enforcement of policies and practices, and continuous process improvement. You will participate in change, incident and problem management activities, escalation management, vendor management, reporting and analysis in support of the Technical Operations, Network Operations Center and Site Support.
• Assist with the planning, development and implementation strategies of IT service management best practices.
• Assist with the development, implementation and management of configuration, change, and incident, problem, and notification processes.
• Combining process management and industry best practices into a standard approach that enables the organization to deliver quality IT services to meet business needs and adhere to service-level agreements (SLA’s).
• Building and maintaining of Service Catalogues, assisting with the development of SLAs and reporting performance against SLAs.
• Improving organizational effectiveness.
• Reporting (SLA measurement, change, Incident and problem management tracking)
• Lead Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis (RCA’s) process.
• Manage product/service releases and production readiness process.
• Liaison with Project management and Application development organizations.
• Manage vendor relationships and adherence to committed SLA’s.
• Perform project management of IT Operations initiatives.
• Assist with documentation, implementation and testing of Business Continuity plans.
• Ability to perform data analysis and observe and document trends
• Ability to work independently and make sound decisions with minimal supervision and direction
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, with ability to develop written presentations for senior leadership.
• Displays attributes of a critical thinker and leverages innovative ideas
• Ability to conduct technical walk-through of data and data movement with Business/Technology partners
• Advanced desire to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using root cause analysis where problems are more complex
• Experience with IT systems analysis/design.
• Business operations experience/background strongly preferred.
• Proficient in gathering, assessing and organizing data generated from investigation efforts
• Experienced in the creation of proactive monitoring for various business needs to help identify issues
• Experienced in the ITIL process suite and ITSM; certifications are a plus
• Proven ability to manage multiple efforts/projects
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams
• Ability to meet commitments and manage priorities in a fast paced environment
• Prefer 3+ years of relevant experience
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.