InComm is a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services and transaction technologies to retailers, brands and consumers. InComm supports more than 400,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connects brands with new markets and gives consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
InComm stays ahead of emerging trends by analyzing market needs and leveraging its global, innovative commerce platform, go-to-market expertise and extensive partner relationships. With 123 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta and has offices in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. For more information, visit www.incomm.com or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/incomm.
• Developing selenium automation scripts using JUNIT / TestNG and Selenium Web Services.
• Manual testing and working with project management software like JIRA or HP ALM.
• Manually testing APIs.
• Automating API testing using tools like Postman, Soap UI or Ready API.
• Database testing by executing SQL scripts.
• Building automation framework to expand Cross Browsers / Cross Devices and support a Responsive Web Design ecommerce website.
• Developing automation scripts for ISO8583 financial transactions, log validation, and database validation.
• Collaborating with development to design, build, deploy, and maintain a continuous integration platform for check-in, build verification, and deployment automation (utilizing common open source tools like Jenkins, GIT, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
• Defining, building, deploying, and maintaining performance and stress automation to be utilized in pre-production and lower environments.
• Defining, building, deploying, and maintaining data validation automation for daily data updates for numerous services and partners.
• Interfacing with internal and external developer teams, designers, and business users.
• Collaborate effectively with Creative UX team, Development teams, Product Management, and Engineering to create concept development, prototypes, technology innovations, and process improvements.
• Research and identification of evolving new automation approaches, techniques and tools, technology for ecommerce sites, platforms, services, and open source stack.
• Demonstration and building of documentation to support the growth of future SDETs.
• Release planning and validation release quality.
• Supporting serious production issues by re-utilizing or creating new automation for coverage.
• Strong ability to work in fast-paced environment and ability to multitask with ease is essential to the success of this position.
• Ability to work independently while collaborating with a cross-functional team.
• Passionate about building relevant software.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated strong computer science and QA skills.
• Ability to plan, schedule, execute, and complete work in a self-directed mode from inception through to production.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meeting different schedules and deadlines.
• Ability to understand and apply best practices.
• Comfortable working / sharing development on applications with several layers.
• Ability to participate in writing detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation.
• Selenium Webdriver experience with JAVA.
• Should be strong in core Java packages used for automation.
• Good experience with automation tools (selenium, cucumber) and scripting languages (Java Script, Ruby, etc.).
• Should be strong in building automation frameworks for UI based application and non UI applications like JMS, Web Services. • Experience working in a DevOps environment.
• Experience and knowledge of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) process, Test Driven Development (TDD), or other advanced test methodologies.
• Experience writing unit tests.
• Good understanding of software testing practices and agile development.
• Strong working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases.
• Experience with Version Control Systems (SVN / GIT).
• Familiarity of CI/CD with Jenkins and Atlassian tools.
• API manual testing experience.
• API automation testing preferably with POSTMAN, Soap UI or Ready API.
• Manual testing experience.
• Mobile automation testing.
• Experience with automating mobile applications tests using Appium.
• Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic. Strong communication skills and sense of teamwork.
• Experience with Java programming: 5 years.
• Experience with Selenium Web driver: 3 years.
• Experience with Webservices: 3 years.
• Experience with Database: 3 years.
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program