As a Business Operations Analyst III, you will play a key role as a foundational member of our growing business operations I.T function. The I.T Business Operations team at InComm will be responsible for a variety of impactful, highly strategic work. In this role, you will partner with our I.T business units and executives, serving as a strategic thought partner in helping them to tackle their highest priority strategic initiaitives and report to the IT Business Operations Manager.
·Conceive, develop, and deliver techniques, practices, and procedures for contract formation and administration in a manner that best protects company interests.
·Define contract recommendations that support business goals, in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
·Monitor and analyze trends in contractual agreements in order to make recommendations for the future, and to identify areas for possible savings.
·Negotiate terms, conditions of sale, and warranties of goods, products, and services with key suppliers, vendors, and service providers.
·Assist IT Business Operations Manager in developing and implementing all purchasing policies and procedures, including those for equipment, hardware, and software.
·Support the organization’s budgeting processes
·Manage the legal review process (when appropriate) with the organization’s legal resources.
·Monitor contract performance for compliance with organizational needs and requirements, including follow-up checks for corrective action.
·Develop and deliver contract reports, bid proposals, requirements documentation, and tender documents.
·Administer contract change management and contract closure.
·Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications regarding pertinent contract activities with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users.
·Where necessary, provide appropriate contract and subcontract information to accounting and purchasing departments.
·Effectively communicate contract strategies to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• University degree or work experience equivalent
• 3-5 years direct work experience in a contract management capacity, including all aspects of strategy development and execution.
• Strong knowledge of contract regulations and laws.
• Strong familiarity and technical competence with contract management software and/or applicable automated systems.
• Ability to deal tactfully with vendors, suppliers, and contractors who provide a broad spectrum of products and services.
• Superb budgeting, inventory, and cost-management skills.
• University degree or college diploma in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.