Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
This is an entry level position that offers a great opportunity for an individual starting their career.
InComm is the industry leading marketer, distributor and technology innovator of stored-value gift and prepaid products. Our 225,000 partner locations generating nearly $22 billion in retail sales of prepaid and over 1 billion customers every week. InComm offers the industry's most appealing products. Our patented technology solutions, best-in-class category management expertise and award-winning vendor service produce exceptional results for our retail partners.
The Account Representative will have sales responsibility for a portfolio of accounts, and work directly with the Key Account Manager(s) on managing some of our Regional Accounts.
- managing all aspects of developing and executing upon annual account plans to over achieve their territory sales objective, by account
- cultivating relationship(s) with each account and continually seek new opportunities to increase sales
- undertaking fact based selling, utilizing the company’s databases to build business plans for each account that will identify added value dollar opportunities to capitalize on. In addition, providing business reviews that focus on the accounts results and performance by category, partner, sku, as well as accounts comparisions to the channel
- working with spreadsheets and analysis to develop business reviews and provide insights to Category Management planogram development
- launching new products and programs, developing merchandising plans with their retailers, creating and executing promotional activities
- Working closely with the Retail team to investigate and quickly resolve any client technical issues
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Ability to create and analyze sales reports and identify and execute business building solutions
- Proven ability to create and implement strategic plans
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to prioritize workload throughout multiple accounts
- Must be driven to identify and meet customer needs and expectations
- Ability to listen attentively, respond effectively and resolve client issues
- Ability to project manage through planning and scheduling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including working with Pivot Tables for account sales analysis.
- Proven ability to work independently and with a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of Account Sales experience in retail and /or consumer package goods.
- Strong computer and analytical skills required. Must be proficient in Word and PowerPoint with advanced skills in Excel
Overnight travel within Canada for participation in account trade shows is required.
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.