Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm is revolutionizing the commerce experience through innovative payments technology. InComm leverages end to end solutions to bring branded activatable products to retailers both in store and digitally. Our process includes everything from card printing, inventory management and forecast analytics, to the development and integration of activation technology in point of sale machines world-wide. From there we leverage our backend platform as a service technology to drive product activation to the tune of several thousand card activations every second. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers.
InComm is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a presence in over 30 countries, an organization of approximately 3,000 employees, several hundred international technical patents, and a network that includes over 600,000 points of retail distribution. With innovation as our number 1 company value, our speed to market for new products and services is accelerating rapidly and quickly positioning InComm as a global leader in fintech innovation. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
The Manager II, Accounting will oversee the timely accurate processing of financial information within the accounting department to deliver quality financial related information for multiple companies. Duties will include managing daily accounting operations functions, as well as monthly/annual financial reporting for the company. Supervise team of seven Staff Accountants.
This position oversees the timely accurate processing of financial information within the accounting department to deliver quality financial related information for multiple companies. Duties will include managing daily accounting operations functions, as well as monthly/annual financial reporting for the company. The functions of this position are as follows:
1. Approve and Release daily payment files to bank
2. Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial reporting; oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements
3. Oversee preparation of month-end and year-end financial statements
4. Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/inter-company cost allocation. Manage the close process for Tasks & Recons in Blackline. Support other InComm teams on BlackLine.
5. Oversee the accounting functions to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and accounting controls
6. Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns